Joshua Bach, B.A., J.D.
Josh Bach is a lawyer in Abbotsford, with Integra Law Group, handling Wills and Estates (including powers of attorney and representation agreements), Real Estate (residential), and Corporate and Business law (including contracts and closely-held corporations). Josh practiced law in Ontario for over 25 years (15 in his own practice in Hamilton) before relocating to Abbotsford in 2006.
Josh has been a presenter in local seminars (Abbotsford, Chilliwack, and Langley) providing information on estate planning issues. Josh is particularly interested in community development and corporate governance.
Josh is the Past President of the Abbotsford Chamber of Commerce.
Josh’s current Governance and Board involvement:
• Member, Patient Advisory Council (at Abbotsford Regional Hospital)
• Director, Abbotsford Hospice Society
• Member, Abbotsford Hospice Society - Capital Campaign Committee
Josh is currently a member of the following organizations:
• Member, Rotary Club of Abbotsford-Sumas
• Member, Business in Black
• Member, Estate Planning Council of Abbotsford
Josh’s previous Governance and Board involvement:
• Member, School Board Indemnity Committee (2018)
• Member, Abbotsford Community Foundation - Planned Giving Committee
• President, Abbotsford & District Bar Association
• Director, Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Fraser Valley
• Member (Legal), Human Research Ethics Board (HREB) at UFV