54 resolutions pass at the province's largest business policy forum: BC Chamber's AGM
Passed policy resolutions of note include:
- Progressive Housing Solutions to Address Workforce Challenges - submitted by Richmond Chamber of Commerce and the Greater Vancouver Board of Trade
- Minimizing Undue Negative Impacts of the Employer Health Tax - submitted by the Burnaby Board of Trade
- Engaging Business and Community on Electoral Reform - co-submitted by the Kamloops Chamber and the Kelowna Chamber
- Supporting a Globally Competitive LNG Industry in BC - submitted by the Terrace & District Chamber of Commerce
- Anti-Canadian Tariff: Pressing the Pause Button on BC's Proposed Speculation Tax Issue - Submitted by the Kelowna Chamber of Commerce
See the policy resolutions here. Please note, they do no reflect amendments that were made in our policy sessions.
About the BC Chamber of Commerce
The BC Chamber is the province’s largest and most broadly-based business organization driving insights to its partners, government and Chamber network. With 36,000 members hailing from every nook and cranny of the province, the BC Chamber knows what’s on BC’s mind.
Director of Communications
BC Chamber of Commerce
(cell) 778 233 5372