Phone Scam Alert: If you receive a call, ostensibly from the BC Chamber of Commerce, asking your company if you are moving, please be advised that it is a scam. Do not provide any information to the caller.
Advocacy Results: Recycling Regulation Fix
Businesses welcome recycling reg fix
Backed by local Chambers, the BC Chamber partnered with government and Multi Material BC (MMBC) to fix a recycling regulation on packaging and printed paper; it will now affect less than 1% of B.C. businesses. More wins
THE BC CHAMBER AT WORK
BC Chamber calls for trade deal with South Korea
The BC Chamber is calling for successful completion of a trade deal with South Korea, which would benefit B.C.'s exporters by enabling them to better compete in the South Korean market.
BC Chamber engaging with goverment on ferry cuts
The BC Chamber is engaging with government on two issues facing B.C.'s ferry-dependent communities: sensitivity to fare hikes and economic impact of service reductions. Read our letter.
Productive approach delivers fix for recycling reg
Backed by local Chambers, the BC Chamber worked constructively with government and Multi Material BC to deliver an effective, realistic fix to a recycling regulation on packaging and printed paper that has caused concern for B.C. businesses.
- Rejection of New Prosperity a loss for B.C., says Chamber
- BC Chamber welcomes balanced B.C. budget with targeted initiatives
- BC Chamber welcomes prudent, targeted federal budget
- BC Chamber welcomes changes to recycling regulation that protect B.C. businesses
- Build Policy for this year's AGM: Access policy-building tools here.
BC Chamber Board Nominations: Info package here.
Chamber of the Year: Did your Chamber worked tirelessly for its business community in 2013? Did you innovate? Achieve new milestones? You may just be our Chamber of the Year. Find out how to apply here.
- Anti-Bullying Legislation: As of November, 2013, all B.C. businesses have new obligations under anti-bullying legislation. Find out how to comply here (PDF).
Website: We are reworking our website to better meet your needs. We appreciate your patience. Access the members-only login.